On-page SEO mainly involves SEO techniques and strategies that focus on optimizing your website according to the rules, regulations, and preferences of the search engine.
1. On-page SEO includes Effective content creation, careful keyword placement, assigning relevant page titles, proper keyword placement, etc.
2. On-page SEO will analyze the complete website and looks at what your site is about.
3. On-page SEO is for Content writing and You have full control over on-page.
Off-page SEO, on the other hand, refers to SEO strategies and techniques that focus on promoting your website and brand all over the web.
1. Off-page SEO includes link building, increasing link popularity, search engine, link exchange etc.
2. Off-page SEO Will promote the website and looks at how popular your site is.
3. Off-page SEO is for Article writing and You have limited control over off-page SEO.